Blogs > Lighten Up With Margaret

Margaret Pizzi of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Motivation Monday

Been feeling under the weather and my diet has been taking a hit.  Why are all the traditional "comfort" foods not diet friendly? 

Well I'm calling today my "Motivation Monday". Gotta get back in the health and fitness groove. 

Goals for the week:
1-Count my calories!!! It's hard to be in denial on what I'm actually eating if I see it spelled out!

2-Eat breakfast. Since I've been waking up feeling  "yucky" and so skipping breakfast I've really had trouble controlling my cravings the rest of the day.

3-Water, water, water. So far I've only had water and NOT a diet Coke! Yeah I know it's still am but that's a record of late!

4-Fitness Class. I WILL make it to all three of my water fitness sessions this week

5-Walk!!!!!  I'm going to dust off my FitBit and wear it. Again interesting that I just realized that this week or so since I've not been wearing it my walking and exercise have decreased dramatically.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home