Blogs > Lighten Up With Margaret

Margaret Pizzi of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cabanas

I need to write about Cabana's. My husband and went there Tuesday night for dinner.  I hadn't eaten anything for lunch at work except some almonds and was worried if the food on the low cal menu was going to be enough to fill me up because I was famished!  I got the Chicken Scalopini dinner.  Wow. It definitely filled me up and "Food with an Attitude" woke up my taste buds with the lemony seasoning.  My husband (NOT on a diet) ordered a burger and loved it. He said it was moist and flavorful.  The fries were "perfect". He couldn't finish all of his meal and took the rest home for lunch the next day.

They have 3 chicken dishes on their special (under 600 calories?) menu and the rest is seafood or fish.  I don't eat seafood and aren't a big fish fan but if the fish is as flavorful as the chicken dish I think I'll try it!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home