Blogs > Lighten Up With Margaret

Margaret Pizzi of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

TGIF

well it's Friday in 20 minutes and I can't wait til the weekend. Really need the rest and to get back on my track. Only lost 2 pounds this month but I guess that's ok since I was drinking gallons of syrupy cough medicine and living on chocolate ice cream for my sore throat.  Steroids have finally kicked in and I'm not coughing so much and my lungs feel much better. Really have an activity intolerance because of this long illness though so it will take a while to get up to speed.

My goal for the month will be to lose 10 pounds.  Not a lot I know but I'm so run down it will take a while to get going.  Don't want to hinder my recovery with extreme calorie reduction.  If I do end up getting better faster and lose more than 10 I will be VERY happy with that!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home