Blogs > Lighten Up With Margaret

Margaret Pizzi of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

FINALLY

I did so well last year ending in 3rd place and I'm really disappointed in myself this year .

Nothing seems to be going right. I was sick most of Feb and March started out with a bang, literally. Friday on my way home from work I walked on a patch of ice and slipped backwards and hit with my head with a bang and knocked myself out!  OUCH.  My poor head, neck and back .  As if I don't have enough problems with pain!  So rather than go forward exercising this weekend I was laid up in agony.  The only exercise I got was going to CSU Sunday to take Devin to see the WWE as part of his 8th birthday present. 

Today I'm finally feeling well enough to at least do some walking at lunch. It's chilly but the sidewalks are clear and it's nice and sunny outside  and I'm DEFINITELY craving sunshine!   I also joined a wellness program through work and I get points for exercise and other activities. Those points earn wellness credits to save some money on my health insurance, a really great incentive!

I expect to be able to give a great report by this time next week!!! NO EXCUSES, legitimate or not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home