Blogs > Lighten Up With Margaret

Margaret Pizzi of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

secret weapon

Ok Ladies.You can understand this secret weapon to lose a few pounds...fighting a weakness with another weakness...SHOPPING!

I found a really awesome summer top and bought it just a size too small!   I tried it on and I can wear it but it's a little too snug so really isn't flattering unless I lose a few pounds.  I tried it on again this morning and I plan on trying it on whenever I get the urge to binge!  

I can't wait to be able to wear it!  I cringe at the thought of wasting money if I can't wear it THIS summer so I have to get going right away because summer doesn't last very long!  I feel the appetite suppressant effects working already LOL. 

If this plan works I'll have to find something really special to be ready to fit into by fall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home