Blogs > Lighten Up With Margaret

Margaret Pizzi of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

struggling AGAIN

I'm certainly not a weight loss inspiration for anyone that's for sure. I'm really struggling right now because of stress eating!  I'm under so much stress and pain right now and the only way I'm coping is eating starchy, fattening comfort food of the kind that makes me gain weight no matter how little I eat!  I thought I had a handle on it but it keeps fighting back and I'm getting so discouraged and even had several episodes of binge eating.  I probably gained this month!!!

So I made two major decisions to resolve a couple of the issues that I CAN take control over that have been causing major stress in my life. It was really hard but I feel a little better now.  If I can change the things that I can control maybe I can regain control over my eating :-)

I'm not going to give up.  I just have to find a way to deal with stress without using food!   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home