Blogs > Lighten Up With Margaret

Margaret Pizzi of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

BACK TO "NORMALish"

Well finally back to normal-"ish" and able to do some light exercise.  Had a rough few weeks after an altercation with a big, deep pothole!  The pothole WON unfortunately :-(  and jarred & aggravated my arthritic, degenerative spine and damaged my car to a total of just over $2200!!! Yeah some of those potholes can be car killers!

The only exercise I have been able to handle has been making it to work and taking the kids to a couple baseball games. Totally wiped out afterwards. Today is the first day I haven't taken any pain medication or muscle relaxants but I'm having to look down a lot at work and it's getting aggravated but I think Tylenol should be adequate.

SO no massive weight loss because of the lack of activity and I was too "down" to diet but I'm proud to say I have control over binge eating so I've lost a bit of the weight I gained last month with all the previous drama going on.

Very hopeful that I can lose a bunch by the time the contest ends! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home